Prepare for your visit
Dr. Saperstein and the Center for Complex Neurology, EDS & POTS wants you to have a successful visit. In working together on your care, we can provide you with the best of Dr. Saperstein’s expertise and an excellent experience for you, our patient.
Please be sure to send the following in advance:
- A copy of your insurance card – both front and back. No scanner? You can use your smartphone or tablet to take a photo!
- Complete Dr. Saperstein’s EDS/POTS Questionnaire so we have a better understanding of your symptoms.
- Medical Records from your prior physician and your current primary care provider. You can use our form to print out and drop off or fax to your doctor’s office (no fax? Email it to us and we’ll fax it for you!)
- Log into the Online Portal and complete all the forms (Don’t have a link yet? Click here to get a link from our office).
- Review HIPPA and completed Receipt of HIPPA.
- Completed Financial and Appointment Policy Form.
- Please review our Financial and Appointment Policy. You will be expected to sign this during the intake process on the portal.
- You are responsible for getting an authorization from your insurance company.
Be prepared to pay your copay or coinsurance at the time of registration for your appointment.
Questions? Feel free to contact our office