The Screening Process:
This is a 3-step process.
Step 1 – Initial Screening Including:
- Sending us a text with Klara or send us a message through the Contact Us form on the website
- You will receive a request for a copy of your insurance cards and a Required Information form that will help us understand what you want to see Dr. Saperstein and where you are in your diagnostic process.
Step 2 – The Survey and Records Assessment
- We will send you a link to a survey that goes into more depth about your symptoms and medical history.
- Important: This survey takes about 30 minutes to complete, so please set aside time to complete this in one sitting. Without this survey, we cannot appropriately screen your case.) We get this survey 1 – 2 business two business days after you complete it.
- Once your screening is completed, Dr. Saperstein reviews it.
- Occasionally, we may request medical records to fully understand your medical picture.
Once this is reviewed, we will inform you whether we will accept your case. We will also provide you with a good faith estimate for your initial consultation, so you can decide if you’re interested in moving on to intake.